When frying with pineapple, aroma, mild sour taste of pineapple, sweetness from pineapple juice and blended beef juice.
– 150g beef, sliced thin
– Several garlic cloves, chopped
– 1 tsp fish sauce
– 1 tsp oyster sauce
– 1/2 green pineapple (with small pineapple like in Vietnam, use 1 fruit)
– 1 small onion, thinly scented
– 1 bunch of celery (chinese celery), cut into pieces
– Cooking oil to fry
– Pepper grinding, seasoning powder
– Marinate beef with garlic, sauce, oyster sauce.
– Pineapple cut into pieces.
– Heat oil in a pan, put beef on the island quickly, just cooked meat, scoop out a separate bowl, re-boil the meat frying pan.
– Add onion and pineapple to stir fry, nearly cooked, add beef, stir fry for 2 minutes. Taste salty, if light, add seasoning powder. Before turning down the pan, let the boat enter the island evenly.
– Sprinkle with ground pepper to make the dish more delicious.