Types of cakes that use yogurt are both aromatic and sweet, they are usually “cooler” than the cakes without yogurt. Cranberry is also a fruit (although only dried fruit) with a sour taste. Therefore, today we will mix them together to make a delicious Cranberry yogurt chiffon cake.
– 3 egg yolks
– 25g white sugar
– 40ml of delicious cooking oil
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– 80g sugar-free yogurt
– 90g cake flour
– 60g dried cranberry
– 4 egg whites
– 45g white sugar
– 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
– Turn on the oven at 350F (175C).
– Beat the yolk and sugar until smooth. Add cooking oil, lemon juice and yogurt, mix well.
– Sift the flour into the yolk mixture and whisk.
– Beat egg whites until foamy, sprinkle the cream of tartar, beat until the whites become soft. Slowly add sugar and continue whipping the whites until hard.
– Mix 1/2 whites into the dough mixture evenly and then pour the dough into the remaining whites, continue mixing well.
– Put dried Cranberry in a small bag or bowl with a little flour, stirring the dough around each cranberry fruit. Mix cranberry into the flour mixture and pour it into the mold.
– Bake for 30-40 minutes until you see the golden cake. Take the cake out of the oven, turn it upside down and let it cool.