Fermented salsa gives a special flavor that is different from the usual way of cooking with tomato sauce. The aroma and characteristic taste of salt is very clear, the spicy feeling is very attractive.
Ingredients for 2 people
– 180g of pasta
– 10 big shrimp
– 1 cup fermented salsa
– 100ml whipping cream
– 200g of fresh mushrooms, cleaned
– Olive oil
– Salt, pepper, minced garlic
– Boil pasta in 2 liters of water with salt, boil it until the noodles are just cooked, the noodles are tough and not crushed or friable. (See also how to boil noodles to al dente). Keep the noodles warm.
– Shrimp peeled off, removed the head. The shells of shrimp and the head of shrimp are put into the pot, pour the water just flooded and boiled, then reduce the heat, boil about 10 minutes to get the sweetener from the shrimp shell, will be used to make the sauce for noodles. Leach.
– Shrimps are sliced in length, sprinkle with salt, pepper and marinated with shrimp on both sides.
– Warm up some olive oil in the pan, add garlic to it, then immediately put shrimp into high temperature, shrimp ripen quickly and smell garlic also arises very fragrant. (This practice in cooking terminology is also called sear – sauté: fry on a pan with little oil or butter at high temperatures to allow food to ripen quickly without being dry, chewy).
– Pick up the shrimp, add some olive oil, put the mushrooms in the island for about 1 minute. Then, add fermented salsa, add shrimp broth, heat over medium heat until the mixture is thicker. Now add whipping cream, salt, pepper to taste.
– Divide the noodles into a plate, pour hot sauce and place on top of the pieces are shrimp. (If possible, while cooking the sauce, you make the shrimps, calculating the time when the sauce has just reached, the shrimp will also finish to make the shrimp still hot and most fragrant). You can add slices of parmesan cheese to eat together if you like.