Making pasta has the advantage of being easy to combine with a variety of ingredients. I have a green cauliflower, so I have a pasta. This pasta is not very flavorful, the cooking is not up to the attractive sweet fragrance, but suitable for those who like to eat vegetables, especially broccoli. Although there are vegetables, cooked pasta is quite dry, so when you eat, you have to add a cup of water. Unlike eating, eating and drinking water will be very funny. But eating pasta and having a cup of drinking water is very common
– Pasta (optional, but this dish should use short pasta, not long fiber)
– 1 piece of broccoli, medium-sized, sliced and eaten
– 11/2 tbs of olive oil
– 1/4 tsp of dried paprika (I don’t have that kind of dried paprika so I use paprika, less spicy, so I eat it better)
– salt and pepper
– 15g shredded parmesan
Javfree Boil pasta to al dente. Pour out the soup to drain and put it back into the boiling pot to keep the pasta warm.
– Boil broccoli in light salt water until brocolli ripens, not too hard.
– Put cooking oil in a pot or pan, add pasta and paprika to stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste salty taste. Add boiled pasta and parmesan, mix well.