This sticky dish is completely vegetarian, simple to cook, delicious, fragrant.
– 1 cup sticky rice
– 150g mushrooms
– 1 small leek, sliced thin
– 1 tbs cooking oil
– Broth mix powder.
- Wash rice, put some broth mix powder in it, then steam it with a little wedge (or salt), put it into a rice cooker, pour water to flood the rice surface and cook.
- Wash mushrooms, (you can slice them if you want).
- Heat the cooking oil on a pan, put leek in and stir fry it well, then put mushrooms and keep frying it. Season it with broth mix powder to taste savoury, stir-fry medium-sized mushrooms. Turn off the stove.
- Put sticky rice in the pan and mix it well with mushrooms.
- This dish tastes best when it is warm.