Salad is a favorite for everyone because eating a salad feels very fresh, eating deliciously and adding a lot of vegetables, eating comfortably without feeling bored.
– 80ml rice vinegar
– 2 tbs fish sauce
– 2 tbs of lemon juice
– 2 tbs brown sugar or jaggery
– 1 chilli is only natural, seedless, finely chopped
– 2 tbs of peanut oil
– 1 clove of garlic, chopped
– 20 tiger prawns, remove shells, remove yarn from back and abdomen, leaving tail section
– 150g cabbage, long, thin filament
– 150g purple cabbage, long, thin filament
– 200g leaf or bamboo shoots, stripped / sliced
– Mint leaf
– 1 green horny pepper
Movies are outstanding issues in newspapers and media over the past time due to the launch of a series of productions from Hollywood’s biggest movie producers. Let’s take a look at those works and give our opinions at FMovies
– Mix with vinegar, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar, chili, just turn on the sugar.
– Heat oil in a pan, add garlic to non-aromatic, then put shrimp in the island for red shrimp.
– Add 2 types of cabbage, bamboo shoots, mint, coriander to a large bowl, mix well. Then put the shrimp in, sprinkle the mixture of water and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.